HomeMedia v1.2.4 has been released.
- Running HomeMedia Service as non-Administrator won’t alert a Windows Dialog any more -> this is only done if the port gets changed, the firewall rules are not set correctly or the user does not have access rights to that namespace (using netsh which means it might not work under Windows XP -> please report back to me!) => Tested with Win7
- WMP Remote now works with UAC (User access control) turned on => Tested with Win7
- Changed a copy/paste error in the DatabaseManager
HomeMedia v1.2.3 has been released.
- Running HomeMedia Service as non-Administrator will alert a Windows Dialog whether to grant those access rights or not (so no right-click >> run as administrator necessary any more)
- Still needs those rights to have access to the namespace of the web service, don’t know yet how to change that -> but better than before
HomeMedia v18.104.22.168 has been released.
- WMP Remote changed: shuffle and repeat added (willbe added out in the remote app soon)
- If you named the HomeMedia Service Firewall rules as stated in the FAQ, it’ll find them and not print an error any more
- Autostart option added to HomeMedia Service
HomeMedia v22.214.171.124 has been released.
- WMP Remote changed: the basic commands (play, pause, stop, mute; play button will not change to pause button while playing) will work if you get an error on the screen “couldn’t remote to Windows Media Player”
- If you still can’t get WMP Remote to work, PLEASE leave a comment below or send us an email with your WMP version and what error is printed. Otherwise we can’t fix that error!
HomeMedia v126.96.36.199 has been released.
- Bug fixed in DatabaseManager on adding/removing files of a new movie
- Music tab added to Watcher
- Feature request implemented: store language of movie @Asch; store type of movie (hd, sd, ld) @okiedokieiguess
- Languages to select are the languages available on Windows, will take a little time to add those languages to the database on connecting to the movie database for the first time
- You can enter when a movie is filed under standard definition, if its file size is lower it’ll be low definition, if its file size is higher it’ll be high definition
- Grabbing music details online
- Import of MP music database, XBMC databases